UP TO DATE...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

UFC 110 After Fight Party Pics from Sydney!!

We had a TON of time to party after the fights this time... So I was ALL over the place; I hit HOME nightclub for the Silverstar and Wanderlei Silva fight afterparty. Wow, there were a TON of people there, and all the fans were SOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Then I headed towards Hugo's with Ryan Bader and CB Dollaway's group but they were dicks to them so they left and took off to Goldfish where they were so nice! I headed down the street to The Bank (same logo as the vegas one, weird!) for Krzysztof Soszynski's after party before heading to Ivy for my 3rd time that week. Then I went to Jackson's where Bisping was holding his afterparty, back to Hugo's (I didn't wanna go) and we got in but they were dicks to the 2nd part of our group so we ended up heading over to Goldfish again. We weren't the only ones; soon after Wanderlei Silva and his friends showed up as well!

Click the photo below to view pics! Blogs to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment