UP TO DATE...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Call To Arms Pictures Are Up!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I got to the Citizens Bank Arena in Ontario. Call to Arms is a new promotion and it was their very first show. That being said, they had quite a few recognizable names on the card for being the rookie promotion in town.

As the night unfolded I was dually entertained by the exciting fights on the card as well as the amount of MMA Celebs that showed up to check out the event. One complaint that I have is that the event was too long. Other than that I have to say for it's first attempt, they did a really good job. Next up, fill the seats!!

I would definitely suggest checking out their next show; I will be there myself if I can!

Click the picture below to see all the photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment