UP TO DATE...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Arizona's got Talent!

I headed down to Arizona to shoot the AZ Combat Sports guys that are all fighting this week in Nashville. I got Carlos Condit, WEC's 170lb Champ, Ryan Bader, winner of last season's The Ultimate Fighter, Aaron Simpson, and Steve Steinbeiss. While I was in AZ I also caught up with Efrain Escudero, also a winner of last season's TUF, Edgar Garcia, Jamie Varner, WEC's 155 lb Champ, Jesse Forbes, CB Dollaway, Estevan Payan, Jesse Moreng, and more! There's an amazing pool of talent that comes out of an area known for open hand hits from old MMA rules that have only recently been changed.

Check out the photos and photoshoots I did while I was down there, plus my one on ones with a few of the fighters!

Click the photo to check out the Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment